Are you ready to register your camper? Click here!
Registrations are accepted any time after March 1, 2014. GSSN now offers quick and easy online registration for Resident Camp and Day Camp. Troop camp and She & Me / He & Me sessions still use a paper registration form. Each registration format will be linked under the specific program on the Forms & Session Information Page. The registration deadline is three (3) weeks before a session starts. Register early as all camp sessions fill quickly!
- Select the program your camper wants to attend.
- Complete the appropriate registration.
- Only cash (in person), personal check, troop check, money order, VISA, or MasterCard are accepted for the required deposit. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. GSSN Cookie Dough and financial assistance cannot be accepted as the deposit but will be accepted toward any final payment due.
- Incomplete registrations will be returned and your camper will not be registered until the completed registration has been resubmitted.
- Registration for all camps on begins March 1, 2014.
Campers who have earned cookie dough through the 2013 or 2014 cookie season may redeem cookie dough as payment for Camp Wasiu II sessions. All cookie dough is redeemed at face value. 2013 cookie dough expires March 31, 2014. Cookie dough cannot be applied during online registration and must be processed through the GSSN Council.
- Complete the Financial Assistance Application.
- Submit with a completed camp registration and the required deposit. You may use the online registration system to register with your deposit and submit the financial assistance application separately.
- Notification of financial assistance granted will be made within 3 weeks of submission of completed application and registration.
Online registrants will receive an immediate confirmation of registration at the time of payment. Paper registrants will receive confirmation by email within two (2) weeks of the registration being received at the GSSN Council. The status of your camper’s placement cannot be confirmed over the telephone.
Final Balance Due
- If total payment is not received at the time of registration, any outstanding balance is due to the GSSN Council three (3) weeks prior to the camper’s first day of camp.
- If payment is not received by this date, your camper’s spot and all monies will be forfeited so that a camper on the wait list may attend camp.
- Final payments may be cash (in person), personal check, troop check, money order, VISA, MasterCard, GSSN Cookie Dough, and /or GSSN financial assistance.
If you have additional questions regarding payment, please contact our registrar at email@example.com.
- When using the online registration system you will be able to see the number of spaces available for a program prior to registering.
- If using a paper registration form and the camper’s first requested session is full, the camper will automatically be registered for her second choice.
- If no second choice is requested, your deposit will be processed and your camper will be placed on a waitlist for the requested session.
- You will be notified if a space becomes available in the requested session.
- After notification of an available space, you have three (3) working days to notify the registrar in writing if you wish to have your camper placed in that session.
- If a written response is not received within three (3) working days of notification of an available space, the registration will be cancelled and any monies received will be refunded.
- If waitlist capacity of a session is reached, you will be notified and any monies received will be refunded.
- If your camper is placed on a waitlist and a space does not become available, you will receive a refund for any received monies within two weeks of the first day of the session for which your camper was waitlisted.
Your camper may request to be with one special friend in the same unit if both campers:
- register for the same program
- request each other on the registration form
Placement cannot be guaranteed.
Any monies paid, less the non-refundable, non-transferable deposit, will be refunded only if:
- The camper is placed on a waitlist or if the financial assistance amount requested is not fully granted and the refund is requested in writing.
- A written request is received at the GSSN Council at least three (3) weeks prior to the camper’s first day of camp.
- The camper cannot attend due to illness or injury. (A letter from a physician must accompany a written request for the refund.)
- The camper is sent home from camp due to illness or injury. (Refunds are prorated in such cases and will be made only at the written request of the parent/guardian.)
Refunds will not be given if the camper leaves early for any other reason.
Additions and Changes
All requests for changes to camper registration must be submitted to the registrar in writing prior to the registration deadline.