As a Girl Scout volunteer, you belong to a network of nearly one million adults who share an important goal - preparing girls to lead successful lives. We want to make sure you have all the information and training you need to have fun, impactful experiences with your troop that make this goal a reality!
Check out these online resources and training courses that you can access whenever it's convenient for you:
- With Volunteer Essentials you'll get just about everything you need as a Girl Scout volunteer, including basic facts and forms, as well as tips on planning outdoor activities, managing troop finances, promoting safety, arranging trips, selling cookies, and more.
- Every adult in Girl Scouting is responsible for the physical and emotional safety of girls, and we follow these guidelines at all times. From archery to hiking, outdoor cooking to ziplining, use Safety Activity Checkpoints to help everyone stay safe - and have fun!
- Volunteer Toolkit: Say goodbye to digging through big stacks of books and piles of resources and say hello the the new Volunteer Toolkit! It is accessible from your home computer, tablet, or mobile device, placing everything you need in one easy-to-access place that’s accessible on the go. Girls have more fun when they can shape their own experience, do hands-on activities, and work together as teams. With the Volunteer Toolkit, girls and leaders can explore meeting topics and program activities together, and follow the fun as they plan their Girl Scout year.
- Visit Online Support for Volunteers for access to tutorial videos, volunteer manuals, self-study training and more!
- Interested in taking advantage of in-person learning and enrichment opportunities? Be sure to check out our activities calendar for upcoming trainings.