Membership fees are not refundable or transferable.
- Who May Attend: All registered Girl Scouts may attend council programs. Unless otherwise noted on the program detail page, girls who are not already members of Girl Scouts will need to complete an annual membership registration to participate in GSSN program events.
- Grade-Level Restrictions: Most activities are designated for specific grade-levels. In order to best serve the girls that the activity was designed for, we do not make exceptions to the listed grade-level restrictions. Allowances for Girl Scouts with special needs or other circumstances will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
- Adult Participation: Most GSSN programs are girl-only events. If adult chaperones are required or a program is designed for family participation it will be noted on the program detail page.
- Tag-Alongs: A tag-along is a child not currently registered as a Girl Scout. Tag-alongs are not covered by Girl Scout activity insurance and may not attend programs unless it is specifically noted in the program details.
Registration & Confirmations (excluding Camp)
- All activities require advance registration and full payment unless noted on the program detail page.
Once you select an activity, it is placed in your shopping cart. Your space is not reserved until the registration is completed and will expire within one (1) hour or when the activity is sold out.
Some programs fill quickly, so register early! Late registrations will not be accepted, even if the program did not reach full capacity. This ensures that our staff and program partners have time to finalize plans and acquire supplies for the program. Unless otherwise noted, walk-ins are not accepted for GSSN programs, events, or training activities.
Once you complete your registration, your receipt will appear. This receipt is the only activity registration confirmation you will receive. If you are not presented with a detailed receipt, you are not registered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You can check the status of your registrations at any time in your My GS “My Activities” tab.
A detailed confirmation email will be sent approximately one-week prior to the event for all GSSN-facilitated programs. Confirmations will include location information, links to required program forms, packing lists, and any program specifics that you may need.