Are you getting ready for some exciting parade pagentry? Join the fun by adding in the parade's theme to your troop.
This year's themes are:
Nevada Day: Saturday, October 31 "Nevada: One State, Many Cultures"
Veteran's Day: Wednesday, November 11 "Thank you for your service."
Sparks Hometowne Parade: Saturday, December 5 “All Aboard the Hometowne Express!”
Bring out your creative side and create a float and/or theme to showcase your troop in the parades! Here are some great links to help with creating your float or coming up with other creative ways to stand out in a parade:
- Parade entry ideas: http://gbump.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Parade-Entry-Ideas.pdf
- Homemade parade floats: http://www.ehow.com/way_5341398_homemade-parade-floats.html
- Budget parade floats: http://www.ehow.com/way_5137164_budget-parade-float-ideas.html
- Parade ideas with a bike: http://www.ehow.com/list_6652231_easy-parad and http://www.valleydecorating.com/howto.htmle-float-ideas-bicycle.html
- How to build a float: http://www.valleydecorating.com/howto.html
- Train parade float ideas: http://www.ehow.com/info_12048392_ideas-train-float.html