Discover your passion for fashion!
4th and 5th graders can learn the tips and tricks of fashion -including sewing with a needle, fashion design and techniques, merchandising, and using your newfound fashion skills to help others through community servious projects!
- Who: Open to ALL GIRLS in grades 4-5
- FIRST meeting time: Thursday, April 7, 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Regular meeting times: 3rd Thursday of each month, 6 - 7 p.m.
- Where: Girl Scouts of the Sierra Nevada, 605 Washington Street, Reno, NV 89503
Join the Seams of Service Club!
- Become a Girl Scout
- Enter information
- Select “Troop 2515” and complete your membership
A leader will reach out to you shortly after!
Share your expertise! Fashion Volunteers:
Volunteers are essential to helping girls learn new skills, build confidence, and create endless possibilities. This is a unique opportunity to share your fashion talents, from teaching girls how to sew to composing a runway outfit. Are you interested in sharing your fashion expertise and helping girls with community service opportunities? Contact us to explore the possibilities!
Find out more! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-322-0642.